- October 1, 2017
- Comments: 0
- Posted by: girlishairsalon
Keratin Bonded Hair :
The combination of 1 gram weighted strands with double drawn hair gives amazing fullness from root to tip, helping to create that special look every time. All our luxury hair extensions are sourced from the finest hair source ensuring quality hair is used for all our luxury hair ranges.
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR PREFER COLOUR HERE
Hair plus Application:
100% Human Hair:
- 16’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £180
- 18’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £210
- 20’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £240
- 22’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £280
- 24’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £320
Virgin Remy Hair:
- 16’’ Virgin Hair 100 gram £360
- 18’’ Virgin Hair 100 gram £390
- 20’’ Virgin Hair 100 gram £410
- 22’’ Virgin Hair 100 gram £430
Russian Remy Hair:
- 16’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £680
- 18’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £790
- 20’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £810
- 22’’ Remy Hair 100 gram £980
- Pre-bonded Removal – £85
- Re-application £115 per 100 gram (Removal is not including re-application; removal with new hair fitted/re-application is £65 but must be fitted on the same day as removal)
- Maintenance between 6-8 week
- High Light Per Strand – £4.99 (Including hair & Application)
Mobile / Home Service:
- £35 fuel charge apply to Saturdays & Sundays home services
- £25 fuel charge apply to Monday-Friday home services
What is Pre-Bonded Hair Extension?
A u-tip, nail tip or pre bonded hair is a type of hair extension that is applied to the hair with the use of heat iron to connect the keratin tip that is found at the tip of the extension, to your natural hair. This type of hair extension is also known as “bonding or Fusion.” The shape of the tip can vary from u–tip, flat tip, I-tip or v-tip depending on suppliers.
When maintaining your hair extensions, there are a few key do’s and don’ts to ensure your Girlis hair extensions last longer and stay looking in top shape. Once your service has been completed speak to our salon teams about the hair rotation service in order to re-use your hair strands.
Washing. Your extension hair should only be washed between 2-3 times per week. Before washing it is advised to detangle your extension hair with a wide tooth comb and separate the bonds. It is essential you only use shampoo and conditioner that is designed for hair extension use
We offer a range of Pro-bonded Hair Extension home-care products to be used alongside the salon service. These hair care products will aid aftercare and ensure you get the best out of your new locks.